The Company: Smart Software for Even Smarter Schools
For over 40 years, jmc software has helped schools run more efficiently. We’ve grown and innovated, but our goal has never changed: To empower schools through technology so they can focus on what matters—student success.
We don’t have corporate shareholders, and we’re not in business to make billions of dollars. As a result, we can keep our software affordable, allowing schools to direct more of their money to students. Why do we do it? Simple: It’s the right thing to do.
The Position: We’re looking for six passionate part-time client service specialists in Nebraska, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- We offer the ability to work remotely from home
- Competitive wage
- Bachelor’s degree in education or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience in education preferred.
- Ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment with the experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and collaborating with clients, vendors, staff, and internal business partners.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms, and Keynote is helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Ability to use Facebook and Twitter and other social media is a bonus.
- Connect with current jmc users to listen to their questions and concerns and show them how jmc can help them in their respective roles.
- Educate users on all things jmc.
- Create relationships with non-jmc users while sharing our culture and core values.
- Help shape the software for users just like you.
- Attend regional trainings, on-site trainings, school conferences, and trade shows to support the jmc training team.
- Assist schools in project-based tech support items.
Location: jmc Inc. is based in Lake City, Minnesota. This position allows for the opportunity to work from home.
To apply, send us an email with your resume and a letter of introduction.