The Company: Smart Software for Even Smarter Schools
For over 40 years, jmc software has helped schools run more efficiently. We’ve grown and innovated, but our goal has never changed: To empower schools through technology so they can focus on what matters—student success.
We don’t have corporate shareholders, and we’re not in business to make billions of dollars. As a result, we can keep our software affordable, allowing schools to direct more of their money to students. Why do we do it? Simple: It’s the right thing to do.
The Position: We’re looking for one passionate part-time operations specialist
- We offer the ability to work remotely from home
- Competitive wage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms, and Keynote, is helpful.
- Experience with problem-solving in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Experience in project management with attention to detail.
- Ability to work on a team and communicate with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent operational and analytical skills.
- Manage jmc's customer relationship management system.
- Perform data entry and maintenance.
- Communicate scheduling delays or changes to internal and external teams.
- Serve as a direct contact and resource to jmc internal teams.
- Coordinate and initiate individual and group meetings as well as travel arrangements for internal team members.
- Arrange schedules for internal team members.
- Order supplies, gear, swag and maintain equipment as needed.
Location: jmc Inc. is based in Lake City, Minnesota. This position allows for the opportunity to work from home.
To apply, send us an email with your resume and a letter of introduction.